Thursday, January 27, 2011

Happy Thursday

I am having a good day today because:

1. I met up with my lovely knitting group today, first meeting I've been to in a few months, and had a great time chatting, knitting and drinking coffee. One of the members had been having a clearout of her patterns, so I've come home with a copy of Irresistable Gifts to Knit, a collection of Alan Dart's toy patterns.

2. My copy of The Handmade Marketplace arrived yesterday. I've read the first couple of chapters and already it's got me thinking, so much so that I had to get out of bed at 1am to write down a cunning marketing idea (well, not so cunning really, more of a 'why hadn't I thought of that before?' idea).

3. Just checked my email and I've sold 3 more patterns on Ravelry (all to the same person, thank you lovely buyer!).

Hope all my blog readers are having a good day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment