Friday, July 1, 2011

Love is in the air - Folksy Friday

My brother got engaged to his lovely girlfriend recently, so I decided to see what Folksy sellers had to offer for a newly engaged couple or for anyone thinking of popping the question. Here are just a few of the lovely items I found...


Accidental Vix - Personalised engagement card Quernus Crafts - Engagement Ring Mouse
JoyNevada - Personalised Mug / Cup for Wedding or Engagement Gift, or just for your lover Eyeshoot Photography - Love You in Scrabble Letters - Romantic Note Card
Cat Ingall cards - Congrats, you crazy cats! Dottie Designs - Personalised Wedding Planning Book


Congratulations again to David and Suzy!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I'm totally in love with that little mouse :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely selection, well put together. The mouse is my favourite,too. Martina

    ReplyDelete