Friday, July 8, 2011

Yummy Yarn - Folksy Friday

Friday again, and this week I thought I'd choose a selection of yarn that has been handspun or hand dyed (or both) by talented Folksy sellers.


A little bit sheepish - Strawberry sock yarn The Hen House - Hand dyed self striping sock yarn
Abstract Cat Crafts - Loch  Indaal - sportweight merino yarn lazykate - Meredith Handspun Yarn
The Linked Ring - Handspun yarn 30g skein 100% Merino Wool Pumpkin Candy Apple FamilyHandspun - Autumn Rainbow Handspun Yarn


There is plenty more yarn on Folksy if you're looking for a certain colour or weight, not to mention all the handmade stitch markers and project bags you could want!

2 comments:

  1. Yummy is absolutely the perfect word for it - beatiful choices. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy wool:)!!

    We have a Fibre Fest at Bicton College in August:) I cant wait to go. Trouble is I know I shall end up buying something, but I will have a quick pop over to Folksy too:)
    love
    michelle x

    ReplyDelete